Organizational Structure / Present Board (2019-2021)
|Chairman||Mr. Christopher Matthew A. Ilagan||Cargill Philippines formerly with Manila Water Company, Inc.|
|Dr. Sevillo D. David, Jr.||National Water Resources Board|
|Vice Chairman||Engr. Leonor C. Cleofas||Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System|
Board of Trustees
Sector represented / Name / Home Organization/Office
National Government Agencies (NGA): Dr. Antonio Daño – Executive Director, River Basin Control Office (RBCO) – Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
Government-Owned & Controlled Corporations (GOCCs): Engr. Leonor C. Cleofas – Deputy Administrator, Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS)
Water Districts (WDs): Cabanatuan City Water District Chairman Arturo G. Villasan, representative from the Philippine Association of Water Districts (PAWD)
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs): Ms. Amy M. Lecciones – Executive Director, Society for the Conservation of Philippine Wetlands, Inc.Academe & Research Institutions: Dr. Guillermo Q. Tabios III – Institute of Civil Engineering, University of the Philippines-Diliman
Private Sector: Engr. Ronald Padua – Maynilad Water Services, Inc.ADG Ruben S. Reinoso, Jr. National Economic & Development Authority
Atty. Mai Flor Private Sector
Atty. Nathaniel C. Santos Past Chairperson (2016-2019)
Engr. Rodora N. Gamboa Past Chairperson (2014-2016)
Ms. Rosario Aurora L. Villaluna (†) Past Chairperson (2012 – 2014)
Dr. Leonardo Q. Liongson (†) Past Chairman (2010 – 2012)
Mr. Virgilio C. Rivera, Jr. Past Chairman (2008 – 2010)
Mr. Ramon Alikpala Past Chairman (2006 – 2008)
Atty. Daniel P. Fandiño, Jr. (†) Past Chairman (2004 – 2006)
Prof. Angel A. Alejandrino (†) Past Chairman (2002 – 2004)
Ms. Noemi Bautista
Composition of Partners
Hereunder is the present list of one hundred fourteen (114) institutional members, grouped according to sector and fourteen (14) individual members:
National Government Agencies (NGAs) – 8 members
- Bureau of Soil and Water Management (BSWM) / Department of Agriculture (DA)
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) / River Basin Control Office (RBCO)
- DPWH-PMO Flood Control and Sabo Engineering Center (FCSEC)
- Forest Management Bureau (FMB)
- National Water Resources Board (NWRB)
- Bioversity Management Bureau (BMB) formerly Protected Areas and Wildlife Bureau (PAWB)
- Water Supply and Sanitation PMO, Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)
- National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP)
Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCCs ) – 3 members
- Laguna Lake Development Authority (LLDA)
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS)
- National Irrigation Administration (NIA)
Water Districts (WDs) – 23 members
- Angeles City Water District
- Bacolod Water District
- Batangas City Water District
- Cagayan de Oro City Water District
- Calamba City Water District
- Camiling Water District
- Cantilan Water District
- Dagupan City Water District
- Dasmariñas Water District
- Davao City Water District
- Guagua Water District
- Laguna Association of Water Districts
- Lobo Water District
- Metro Cebu Water District
- Metro Kidapawan Water District
- Pampanga Association of Water District
- Pangasinan-Ilocos Water District
- Philippine Association of Water Districts Foundation, Inc. (PAWD Foundation)
- Quezon Metro Water District
- San Pedro Water District
- Southern Tagalog Association of Water Districts (STAWD)
- Surigao Metropolitan Water District
- Tiaong Water District
Local Government Units (LGUs) – 6 members
- League of Municipalities of the Philippines (LMP)
- League of Cities of the Philippines (LCP)
- League of Provinces of the Philippines (LPP)
- City Environment and Natural Resources Office – Pasig City
- Union of Local Authority of the Philippines (ULAP)
- Provincial Government of Nueva Vizcaya
Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) – 20 members
- Environmental Broadcast Circle Association, Inc.
- Philippine Center for Water and Sanitation: The ITN Foundation
- Cebu Uniting for Sustainable Water Foundation, Inc.
- PLAN International / PLAN Philippines
- Institute for Popular Democracy (IPD)
- People’s Legislative Advocacy Network – Environmental Cluster
- Participatory Governance in Natural Resources, Inc.
- APPROTECH Asia
- Philippine Environmental Industry Association
- Enhancing Environmental Technology and Research on Aqua-Bid Sciences (ETRAS) Pharmatrade Technology Foundation, Inc.
- Philippine Legislators’ Committee on Population and Development
- Philippine Association of Water Districts (PAWD) Foundation, Inc.
- Mindanao Model, Inc.
- Laguna Water Conservancy, Inc.
- Streams of Knowledge
- Allah Valley Landscape Development Alliance (AVLDA)
- Pateros River Basin Organization (PATRIBORG)
- Society for the Conservation of Philippine Wetlands, Inc.
- National Water and Sanitation Association of the Philippines (NAWASA)
- The Grassroots Democracy Institute and Resource Center (GDIRC)
Academe & Research Institutions – 5 members
- Ateneo Research Network for Development, Ateneo de Manila University
- Manila Observatory
- National Hydraulic Research Center (NHRC), University of the Philippines-Diliman
- Institute of Civil Engineering, University of the Philippines-Diliman
- University of San Carlos – Water Resources Center (USC-WRC)
Private Sector (Consulting Firms, Metro Manila concessionaires including other private water service providers, associations, cooperatives) – 35 members
- IDP Consult, Inc.
- CEST Inc.
- International Water Services (Phils) B.V.
- Philippine Environmental Industry Association
- SDV Internation Cenepan Corporation
- Manila Water Company, Inc.
- Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- Veolia Water Philippines, Inc.
- Subic and Water Sewerage Co., Inc.
- Laguna Water Conservancy, Inc.
- Coffey Philippines, Inc.
- Radian Consulting, Inc.
- SCHEMA Konsult, Inc.
- TCGI Engineers Inc.
- DCCD Engineering Corporation
- Engineering and Development Corporation of the Philippines (EDCOP)
- Urban Integrated Consultants, Inc. / Urban Engineers
- COWI Philippines, Inc.
- Filipino Inventors Techno-Trade Corporation (FITRA)
- Puyat-Jacinto & Santos Law Office
- The Law Firm of Dario Yu Viado and Hocson
- Berkman International
- Gotesco Marketing, Inc.
Small Water Service Providers / Water Cooperatives
- Inpart Waterworks and Development Company (IWADCO)
- Central Water Systems, Inc. / Primewater Corporation
- Darasa Rural Waterworks and Sanitation Association
- Iligan City Waterworks System
- Sto. Tomas Waterworks System
- Padada Water System Cooperative
- Maragusan Waterworks and Sanitation Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- San Jose Water Service Development Cooperative
- Pantok Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- Pampalona Rural Waterworks & Sanitation Association, Inc.
- Casay Rural Waterworks & Sanitation Association, Inc.
- Southern Utility Management & Services, Inc.
Individual – 14 members
- Carmen Clara G. Lesaca – Puyat-Jacinto and Santos Law Office
- Marie Jennifer M. Bruce – Puyat-Jacinto and Santos Law Office
- Ellen Pascua – Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Rosario Aurora Villaluna – Streams of Knowledge
- Yolanda Gomez – Streams of Knowledge
- Cesar Yniguez – Consultant
- Renato Renegado – Cortez, Bohol
- Enerio M. Sabulao – Tacloban City
- Theresa P. Zulueta – Development Bank of the Philippines
- Philip E. Cases
- Maria Luz Alvarez Enriquez
- Marieto Perez
- Marie Beth Lorenzo
- Jessica C. Salas
PWP General Assembly and Election Balay Kalinaw, UP-Diliman, Quezon City October 26, 2016
PWP officers and sectoral representatives: From left, Mr. Arturo Villasan, Dir. Donna Gordove, Ms. Amy Lecciones, Mr. Ramon B. Alikpala (Past Chairman), Engr. Leonor C. Cleofas, Engr. Rodora N. Gamboa (Immediate Past Chair), Executive Director Sevillo D. David, Jr. (Vice Chairman), Mr. Christopher Matthew A. Ilagan (Chairman-Elect)
New set of PWP officers for 2016 – 2018
Chaiirman: Atty. Nathaniel C. Santos
Chairman-Elect: Mr. Christopher Matthew A. Ilagan
Vice Chairman – Executive Director Sevillo D. David, Jr.
Government-Owned and Controlled Corporation – Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS) – Engr. Leonor C. Cleofas
National Government Agency – Department of Environment and Natural Resources-River Basin Control O4ce (DENR-RBCO) – Director Donna M. Gordove
Private Sector – Gotesco Water Solutions, Inc. – Mr. Wyrlo S. Reyes
Non-Government Organization (NGO) – Society for the Conservation of Philippine Wetlands, Inc. – Ms. Amy M. Lecciones
Academe – UP Institute of Civil Engineering / National Hydraulics Research Center – Dr. Guillermo Q. Tabios, III
Water Districts – Philippine Association of Water Districts (PAWD) – Chairman Arturo G. Villasan
Local Government Unit (LGU) – CENRO Pasig – Ms. Raquel A. Naciongayo